COMPLAINT AGAINST M.H. LIFESTYLE, JAIPUR.

M.H. LIFESTYLE IS AN WHOLESALE DEALER OF INDIAN CLOTHING WE PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE SAME FOR WHICH HE HAD TAKEN MONEY FOR THE ORDER, LATER ON THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT GIVING PROPER RESPONSE AFTER RECIEVING MONEY AND WERE DELAYING THE SHIPMENT AND TILL AFTER BEING THE 3 MONTHS FROM THE SAME CANCELLATION WE HAD NOT YET RECEIVED THE MONEY BACK, MONEY AMOUNTING RS 129,900.
FROM LAST TWO MONTHS THEY ARE GIVING US ONLY DATES, EVEN ONE CHEQUE HAS ALSO BEEN DISHONOURED THAT WAS GIVEN BY M.H.LIFESTYLE(MOHSIN KHAN)
BOTH BROTHERS MOHSIN KHAN AND WASIM KHAN ARE GIVING ONE REASON THAT THERE MONEY IS ABOUT TO COME IN 2 DAYS, AND THEY WILL TRANSFER THE SAME. BUT FROM 2 MONTHS THERE 2 DAYS HAS YET NOT PASSED.
AFTER MANY MAILS AND CALLS THEY ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME THING.

Hi I have been cheated by this business too 53500 Rs. He did same to me like above story and still cheating people and keep cheating others. Please all members who has been cheated by Mohsin khan brothers please come forward. So we can save more people buying from him. Please let every one know in social media and post every where that he can not cheat any one.
I am going to write application against this brothers to PM modi ji and relevant government department that he can not spoil image of indian overseas and defiantly tech them lesson.
Please email me on
sangita31in2002@yahoo.com or contact me on +6143255612on (what's App..viber..hike)
Please come forward members.

Mohsin Khan oh MH Lifestyle in Jaipur is a total fraud and all the allegations against him are correct. I also believed and send him about 1Lakh INR and he never sent any product, nor returned money. He has tons of excuses, custom, his daughter sick and he talks so sweet that you will get it soon etc.

Total fraud, if you want to loooooose your money, then do business with him. I have links and I will pursue a lawsuit against him.

Save your ass Mohsin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors