Complain against dr Archana kanaudia

UMy wife Anbha priyadarshini died on 29 th Jan due to her doctor's (Archana Kanaudia ) medical negligence . My wife was 6 months and 15 days of twins pregnancy and was perfectly all right . On 28 th Jan morning she had pain in abdomen and her doctor Archana's false diagnosis killed my wife's life along with my twins. Her initial diagnosis went completely in wrong direction and she gave pain killers for gas related problem and she kept her under observation in her clinic itself till 8 pm evening . After 8 pm she closed the clinic and asked my wife to go back home to complete bed rest at home. Around 2 am on 29 th of Jan problem gets severe and my wife's mom called her doctor and she adviced to go to shekher hospital and admit her. We went immediately and admitted her in the said hospital . There was no doctor in the shekher hospital when my wife got admitted around 2:30 Am. Her doctor Archana took time to reach hospital and my dearest wife Anubha was started taking last breathes at that time . My both the babies first died in womb and then my wife Anubha. And they did not take a single step to save her life. She was killed after after 18 hours when the problem first appeared . If she (dr Archana)don't know how to diagnose a patient why she kept the patient in her observation for long long time which caused my dearest wife's death. My life has been destroyed by this doctor completely and I want to punish her to avoid such kind of incidents happening again going forward. My wife actually died because she had high BP with twins pregnancy and her pain was due to because of placenta was started misplacing from the position and when the placenta was completely abrupt first my twins died then she died.! But this idiot doctor did not do anything to save her. Please stop this doctor to kill any more lives immediately and treat this case as a high priority . I have 6 years daughter to take care and she is still in shock that her mother is no more . I still have hopes that I will get justice asap. Please help me and call me on my cell if you want further details . I am attaching couple of prescriptions along with my wife's death certificate . This idiot doctor modified the prescription paper so no one can point finger on her. If you see the second page of prescription it was modified after her death. And this idiot doctor forgot the date and mentioned 29 th Jan 8 pm to keep her safer side . At the time my wife's funeral was completed. This is not the only lapse there were lot of careless things done which caused my wife death. She definitely could save my wife's life if she refer her on time when my wife first visited her clinic on 28th early morning. My wife died after 18 hours and when the problem got worse she adviced to admit . At that time it was too late and she died along with my twins . Oh God how can someone do this . She does not have any rights to kill someone like this way . My life is totally finished after her death and I just want her doctor hang till death. I hope I will get justice . After her death I visited her clinic to know why and what reason killed my wife . She was not sble to answer anything properly shich clearly shows how careless doctor she is . Please help and stop this doctor to treat anymore patient .

Complain against dr Archana kanaudia

My wife Anbha priyadarshini died on 29 th Jan due to her doctor's (Archana Kanaudia ) medical negligence . My wife was 6 months and 15 days of twins pregnancy and was perfectly all right . On 28 th Jan morning she had pain in abdomen and her doctor Archana's false diagnosis killed my wife's life along with my twins. Her initial diagnosis went completely in wrong direction and she gave pain killers for gas related problem and she kept her under observation in her clinic itself till 8 pm evening . After 8 pm she closed the clinic and asked my wife to go back home to complete bed rest at home. Around 2 am on 29 th of Jan problem gets severe and my wife's mom called her doctor and she adviced to go to shekher hospital and admit her. We went immediately and admitted her in the said hospital . There was no doctor in the shekher hospital when my wife got admitted around 2:30 Am. Her doctor Archana took time to reach hospital and my dearest wife Anubha was started taking last breathes at that time . My both the babies first died in womb and then my wife Anubha. And they did not take a single step to save her life. She was killed after after 18 hours when the problem first appeared . If she (dr Archana)don't know how to diagnose a patient why she kept the patient in her observation for long long time which caused my dearest wife's death. My life has been destroyed by this doctor completely and I want to punish her to avoid such kind of incidents happening again going forward. My wife actually died because she had high BP with twins pregnancy and her pain was due to because of placenta was started misplacing from the position and when the placenta was completely abrupt first my twins died then she died.! But this idiot doctor did not do anything to save her. Please stop this doctor to kill any more lives immediately and treat this case as a high priority . I have 6 years daughter to take care and she is still in shock that her mother is no more . I still have hopes that I will get justice asap. Please help me and call me on my cell if you want further details . I am attaching couple of prescriptions along with my wife's death certificate . This idiot doctor modified the prescription paper so no one can point finger on her. If you see the second page of prescription it was modified after her death. And this idiot doctor forgot the date and mentioned 29 th Jan 8 pm to keep her safer side . At the time my wife's funeral was completed. This is not the only lapse there were lot of careless things done which caused my wife death. She definitely could save my wife's life if she refer her on time when my wife first visited her clinic on 28th early morning. My wife died after 18 hours and when the problem got worse she adviced to admit . At that time it was too late and she died along with my twins . Oh God how can someone do this . She does not have any rights to kill someone like this way . My life is totally finished after her death and I just want her doctor hang till death. I hope I will get justice . After her death I visited her clinic to know why and what reason killed my wife . She was not able to answer anything properly shich clearly shows how careless doctor she is . Please help and stop this doctor to treat anymore patient.

I am rajeev verma and I can be reached on my mobile is 99-19-284500

Please have a look on the attachments specially the second page of prescription as you can see the date mentioned 29th 8 PM but my wife was died 16 hours before which clearly shows that they modified prescription to safe themselves. Zip file contains prescription papers with death certificate.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors