City Zone Promoter - Worst Builder in Kelambakkam

Hi,

I have brought house with him 1 year before for 41Lakh. Its a Villa kind of house. G+1 with 1200 sqft Construction and 1015 Land area.

I have paid the down payment fully and requested to start the development. But he didnt started the construction and finally after 6 months he started the construction. But the construction quality is too poor. They never care about what ever we say.
The placed the column wrongly and as per his benefit is keep on changing the plan like change the 9'' walls to 4.5'' walls and reducing the light points and basic amenities.

Before the construction started, he gave the specification orally and non of the items are return in the agreement.
He said the ceiling height will be 10 feet. But now he have placed GF to 9.5' and FF to 8.5' The construction also has lot of issue. ceiling is not aligned properly. one edge has 8.4'' and other edge 8.7 feet etc. The walls are not packaged properly and the plastering in done in worst manner. All the beams and sun shade are curved in middle.

The major issue is the column is 4'' below the GF ceiling and again continued in FF. They have placed the ceiling weight over 4.5'' wall. Very poor quality of construction. Non of the Doors & windows are in right angel.

Very poor quality and no body is responding to the issues and simply stopped the construction as I started questioning.

I dont know, what to do now. I am keep on sending mails but not getting any response.
I requested to cancel the agreement and return the money also, but he is not responding to anything.

Please suggest me how can I suggest further on it. Almost 40L blocked with the builder and I am not able to do anything.

I have taken a 20 years home loan and a 10L personal loan for initial payment and struggling to pay the EMI every month. But this guy is simply playing with our money.

Please suggest me how I can proceed further.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors