cheating company-TIKONA

Hi,
Customer ID: 1113800642
I took Tikona connection last month and Everyday I was facing connectivity issues. whenever I call customer care, it will take 20 mins to reach them and another one hour to get the internet connectivity. on some days they say that I will get the connection within 24 hrs. I was not able to use the network whenever I wanted to. Two days before I lost patience and raised a request to disconnect the service immediately. They said that I will get a call from disconnection team in 24 hours. Even after 48 hours I didnt get any call. I have paid 2 months advance charges and installation charges(total 2200 rs). Today I called the customer care to refund the money for the remaining days. But Tikona CHEATERS are saying that they will disconnect the service only after 15 days. I am going to FILE A COMPLAINT if they dont disconnect the service immediately and refund my money.
PLS DONT TAKE TIKONA CONNECTION. YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE WILL RAISE IN ONE MONTH BY TALKING TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE. IT IS NUMBER 1 CHEATING COMPANY TIKONA.
IAM GOING TO PUBLISH THIS IN EVERY CONSUMER FORUM AND STOP THE COMPANY FROM CHEATING PEOPLE AND TAKING THEIR MONEY

Sv81619 said:
Hi,
I took Tikona connection last month and Everyday I was facing connectivity issues. whenever I call customer care, it will take 20 mins to reach them and another one hour to get the internet connectivity. on some days they say that I will get the connection within 24 hrs. I was not able to use the network whenever I wanted to. Two days before I lost patience and raised a request to disconnect the service immediately. They said that I will get a call from disconnection team in 24 hours. Even after 48 hours I didnt get any call. I have paid 2 months advance charges and installation charges(total 2200 rs). Today I called the customer care to refund the money for the remaining days. But Tikona CHEATERS are saying that they will disconnect the service only after 15 days. I am going to FILE A COMPLAINT if they dont disconnect the service immediately and refund my money.
PLS DONT TAKE TIKONA CONNECTION. YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE WILL RAISE IN ONE MONTH BY TALKING TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE. IT IS NUMBER 1 CHEATING COMPANY TIKONA.
IAM GOING TO PUBLISH THIS IN EVERY CONSUMER FORUM AND STOP THE COMPANY FROM CHEATING PEOPLE AND TAKING THEIR MONEY
Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed July 24, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Sv81619 said:
Hi,
Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your disconnection request is in process.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and the Full & Final calculation amount will be calculated.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Beware of Tikona!! They are talented in CHEATING. If we write any complaint about them in consumer forums, they reply with a standard message " your concern is taken care" like that. But they NEVER resolve any issue. It has been more than 20 days, since I raised disconnection request. They still didnt take any step to disconnect the service/ refund my money. But In consumer forums, they write that my request is in progress. It takes 5 mins to install the device but it takes more than 15 days for them to disconnect the service. I will not let them go easy until I get my money back.
PLEASE CREATE AWARENESS ABOUT THESE CHEATERS AND STOP PEOPLE FROM FALLING INTO TIKONA TRAP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors