Cheating by Country Club (CCIL)

Hi,

I have Membership with country club with Membership No. - CCDL37BPCLUB10LB14811

Mr.Vinod Kumar Regional Sales Manager of CCIL was coordinating the deal dated - 09-02-2013 as I had paid 30,000/- that time but had not used the facility due to relocation to Noida and hence wanted to change the plan for only vacation but Hyderabad sales/ Customer Care team kept calling and finally offered the deal for 80,000/- and wanted me to credit the balance amount online but Mr.Vinod called me and came to collect the cheque in July end for balance 50,000/-. I told him that Hyderabad branch told me for online payment and they will not clear the discount but Mr.Vinod told me that its same as Country club is same and being local I am authorized to collect the payment.

Now even after paying total amount of 80,000/-, My account is not active and after many followup and report, its told that I have not made complete payment due to which my account is not active and I cannot utlise the service even though I have received club membership card but no kit (booklet & complementary trip coupon) and not able to book my trip as online its showing pending 10,000/- and AMC - 6742 for last year.

I have written many complaint mail to all country club authorities but there is no response from any one.
Now my money is blocked.

Pl. assist wayforward to recover my money.

Regards,

Santosh Upadhyay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors