Booking Problem

It is really time consuming job to book tickets on irctc especially in tatkal quota. One sit on trying and atlast there is no result. Keeping trying gives you the error. Its really bad and makes us angry when we faces such problems. It means we have spent whole duty hours if we have to book tickets in tatkal quota. Moreover the agents are making chaos in this line that is open after 10 a.m. Please make a new server which runs more faster and has more capacity of other connecting links.

This is really very very bad.....After sitting for 2 hours no result. Just keeping looking to the idiotic message.

"No Server Found"

Booking Problem

One of the worst site on the web till date. Never is the server loaded properly. Then there is fight to get the ticket and even if you book the ticket your transaction is never completed. IRCTC is bunch of idiots wasting our hard earned money. Never has the government tried to switch the server. The site is so weak that even if there are 2 customers wanting to book the tickets , the server cant handle it. This is utter rubbish and there is no one to look after it. I needed tickets in emergency situation and twice I have tried to book via tatkaal and twice has the ticket not got booked. Even though you see there are tickets available by the time you book it will all be gone. I am so furious at the moment that had any of the IRCTC personnel be in front of me , I would not refrain to s*** them.
This is why India is behind the other countries. There are agents all over the place who blocks the site and normal people are not allowed to access the site for tatkal booking till 10.45 in the morning.
IRCTC, instead of starting new websites , try to improve this existing s***.
Time consuming and useless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors