Blue Dart Courier Worst Ever Courier Company

The Worst ever courier company is Blue Dart Express Ltd,
I have been ordering many couriers through home shoppe, jabong, snapdeal, myntra, & many online companies. Since 3 years I'am ordering & some times I received the goods safely but maximum times, i used to call for the deliveries & also regularly call the disgusting, immoral, illiterate peoples of blue dart couriers. Blue Dart considers themselves the south east asias best company but I suggest this is the most horrible companies i have gone through........I regularly chase for my deliveries & the pickups.......

speaking to the management is the biggest issues somebody named sukhwinder singh, dimpy singh, mehra are the stupids & fools which blue dart management have taken & give the charge.....I number of times spoke to anil khanna the MD of blue dart but he is also helplesss as he everytimes states that he will get back. but till date no revert from him also.......i suggest please not to use for any kind of services for Blue Dart:mad:

today again dailed blue dart office the managers number 9828036200 but person is not attending the phone..........all the landline numbers are not been picked up.
today i want one pickup to be sent.

yes i agree with you this is worst place to work with
the staff are not satisfied working here i worked for 2 yars but this 2 years were hell for me the higher authorituy is busy in making money who says there is corruption in government i say that private is most corrupted then government if the higher management will come to jodhpur and asks the staff about their problems they will come to know the fats.
amit......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors