beware on Zen mobile is faurd company

Close these type of faurd company

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I purchase mobile from paytm on 20 November and it got out of order with in one week that's touch screen is not working and i submit this on your care center Gurgaon on 03 of December and i got a job number on my mobile

Dear Zen Customer, We have received Handset ULTRAFONE 506PRO with Job card no: ZMASPHR117J1220 for repair at ASC. You will get confirmation once the handset is repaired.

But till now i didn't get any update from their side

When i talk to their customer care executive they always told me that your mobile is going to repair when it will done then we will revert you. but i didn't get call from their side from 04 January i am calling everyday to your gurgaon area manager Rajiv Kumer that's contact no is 70429 08929
On 04 January he told me you will get your mobile on Friday 08

On 08 January he told me your mobile is ready we dispatched to gurgaon lavanya service center you can collect from there on monday

On monday 11 January he told me that touch is un available so i am Requesting to replacement your mobile and approves will be revert after two days

After two days 14 January when i call him he told me i didn't get revert please call me tomorrow

On next day 15 January we want one week to delivery of your mobile so i cant believe on zen mobile company

Why they are not returning my mobile. today 45 days left to submit
I am mentally disturb due to this problem

Amlesh saini

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors