BEWARE OF LENOVO LAPTOP PRODUCTS - WORST PRODUCT + AFTER SALES SUPPORT

This Complaint is regarding Most Pathetic Lenovo LAPTOP PRODUCTS AND Post Sales Service and the Technical team.

I had purchased Lenovo Ideapad Laptop Z585 SN: QB06951634 through Vijay Sales at Andheri West , S.V. Road Branch.

I am having issue with the device ever since the purchase of the same.

The following service request were generated through Lenovo Customer Care.
SERVICE REQUEST NO : 7005306407 - June 2013 ( Immediately after the purchase of the Laptop From Vijay Sales on finding the fault. NO Response to this service call)
SERVICE REQUEST NO : 7005416152 - 19th July 2013 ( Technician Visited on 2nd August 2013 and failing to resolve the issue. Another Issue made by the technician: The Front Black Panel Color of the Body Has been affected due to the Opening Of the Lenovo Body by the Technician.)
SERVICE REQUEST NO : 7005508634 - 21st August 2013 ( Technician Visited on 1st September. Could not resolve the issue)
SERVICE REQUEST NO : 7005508634 - RELOGGED ON 20th SEPTEMBER 2013.

Till date I have not received any calls from your team for resolution.

SERIAL NO: QB06951634

ISSUE: WIFI CONNECTIVITY, FRONT PANEL BODY DAMAGE DONE BY TECHNICIAN

The wifi adapter is faulty and frequently discoonects and doenst connect within few range.
I have another Laptop LENOVO Z580 and ACER EXTENSA which under the same atmosphere connects to the complete range without any issue.

A Technician visited after Endless followups and non stop pressure from my end, however the issue was not resolved. The same has been mentioned in his service sheet as a Proof. Moreover to that the keypad panel on the laptop is damaged due to the technician

WIFI CONNECTIVITY IS OF PRIME IMPORTANCE FOR ANY LAPTOP. THE DEVICE IS USELESS TO ME SINCE BUYING DUE TO THIS ISSUE.IF the issue cannot be resolved, I request you to kindly replace the laptop at earliest or want the refund.

Hi,

This is sricharan my lenovo serial number is CB24136243

I have purchased my laptop on 2nd Dec 2013.from day 1 onwards i am facing Auto shutting down from .i have shown this problem to lenovo service center they told me that,that was the issue with Mother board after some days they sent Technical Engineer and he replaced Mother board with new one, on that day it self i am getting the same issure actually it was not rectified by replacing with new Mother board.

again i have given to lenovo support they came and replaced my HDD with new HDD ,but again the problem was not rectified. i am getting same issue. then again contacted lenovo support,they are saying like it was the issue with Lenovo drivers.but the thing is i have downloaded the drivers for windows 7 64-bit from Lenovo support site and installed.again facing same problem.i think even Lenovo support people also do not know about this problem.finally this is the laptop source to my anger,frustration and every thing.

Please do not purchase this laptop (G500) at any cost.choose any other best laptop

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors