Betrayal activity of COX AND KINGS TOUR OPERATORS

A great cheating done by Cox & Kings. I need justice. It should not happen again to anyone entering kashmir.

Tour name : Customised tour for Gokul Nair

Tour Date : 29/04/2018

CNK Quote Ref : ON312886/A/0

FILE Number : 2018DOM1947967

Respected Sir/Madam,

I hereby want to register my pain and grievance. The local tour operator(Meena Group), clearly betraying the customers. They are capitalising on innocence of the customers. Since almost all are new to the destinations.

Gulmarg :

From AIRPORT we got picked and dropped in the Hotel at Gulmarg. One guy from Meena group came and accompanied and issued the ticket till first level. For the second level we paid separately.So far went well. We finished gondola and returned.

When we came down we found the car left us and the guy requested walk for more than a kilo meter. We have a child and all are highly exhausted. He told car cannot stay with us. It will leave and come tomorrow morning for pickup to sonamarg. Then we paid Rs.100 for the local vehicle to reach our Hotel. In the mean time he asked Rs.500 as a guide charge. Since you belong to Meena group why i should give guide charges and I showed him,as per the itinerary its clearly mentioned that one should take us to gondola. Hence i denied.

More over he already bagged enough commission from the sledge and few other activities. But i cannot blame because its our innocence.

After returning to hotel, we found its not a hotel up to the standards. No water heater, No kettle, no room heater, Hot water comes only on stipulated times. Highly upset. Stinking linens. Since we were much tired, we slept. If we would have had car with us then then we could go around but we are unable to see the beauty of Gulmarg.

Sonamarg :

Next day we reached Sonamarg around 12.30 pm Noon. Its a nice and fantastic hotel. We appreciate Hotel Snowland. But the happiness doesn't stay long. A meena group guy came to the hotel to receive a big group and arranged local sight seeing for them. I requested him to arrange a vehicle for me. But he denied to do that and said ‘’Cox&Kings’’ has not told to do that for you. So he clearly said we will just leave in hotel and pick you next day. Then we arranged a vehicle on our own went for local sight seeing. We paid Rs.10000.00 (Ten thousand for the vehicle).
Its highly atrocious and cheating to the core.
I must need my money back.

Srinagar :

Next day we visited two gardens in srinagar and dropped at shikara point to reach house boat. Since there is a mis print in our itinerary we are unable to go Shankaracharya temple and few more places in srinagar. I requested the local agent but they refused do any help.
Quality of the house boat was good.

Pahalgam :

Next day we left to pahalgam, There the same problem lies. They left us in the hotel and said nothing we will do. They never arrange for a local sight seeing. Then i was very much angry and shouted then immediately they arranged partially . The hotel basher is good but the food variety they give is very minimal and just adequate. But the hotel quality is not suitable for standard tariff. Its best suitable for economy tariff.

Final day :

We dropped in the airport. And escaped to chennai and cox and kings service.

My request :
  1. Need my money back which i spent in Sonamarg, and the difference amount paid to upgrade my package form economy to standard. Approx : 10000.00 + 6000.00 = 16000.00 ( In words : Sixteen thousand rupees.)

2. I request you correct the above problems to future customers. Don't give Hotel meadows and Hotel Abshar to any standard package.

3. Drivers are keen in taking tips but they do not want to render proper service. Since we are new to that area, they should educate rather than they are trying fool us and extract maximum commission from us.

4. Finally don't make your customer to fight each and every time to get the service done. I have not asked any extra service but to do the regular service mentioned in the itinerary.

I need a proper feed back and need my money back for service not rendered by you. We trusted the brand, but you are trying to betray.

Thanks
With regards

Sivananthan.V.K.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors