Being charged even after dis-connection

Hi,
I had a connection of reliance broadband which i discontinued in the September 2012.
My subscriber ID is: 395240004394
My connection was disconnected as per the company's record on 15/09/2012.
And during the last month of the service my connection was not working for a period of 10 days, for which I asked for a waiver, the company gave me insufficient waver.
More over the company has charged me for periods after the disconnection and is now irritating and threatening me. Asking me to pay the unwarranted amount.

I have all the mails from the company regarding my termination date as well as I have all the complaint numbers.

In spite of my complaint the company is still harassing me and sending me messages regarding court litigation.

I want this practice to be stopped immediately.
Neha Gupta
+91-9327365821

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Mis-communication is inherent in big companies's workflow unless your complaint details are properly fed in their software and case taken up by appropriate person.

If you were disconnected and you've the proper proof of it then the company will consider it.

What do you mean by "last month of the service my connection was not working for a period of 10 days" ?

Hi,
I am using last 7 years Reliance, in between some month change other network and before 8month again connect to reliance after connecting with reliance facing lots of problem regarding network, and also thousand time complaint no body is taking action solved my problem, after that i received call two three time a day for payment please pay before due date otherwise no will disconnect no call received service regarding.

three time request for porting but rejected by reliance, i am contacting why reject answer me problem is not our side, i am asking other network what is problem, replies we have no problem reliance do not want to release to you.

after this circumstance i decision my no will convert postpaid to prepaid, go to reliance communication and pay total amount of bill full & final settlement and deposit necessary document for prepaid on 21-10-2016 today is 01-11-2016 no has not activate, and mail to nodal officer he was commitment on mail problem will solve before 29th Oct 2016 till no is not active.

Regards
Padmacharan Senapati

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors