Badly treated by KUN HONDA PERUNGUDI, Tiruvanmiyur

dsam

Earlier I used to service my bike at KUN HONDA,Tiruvanmiyur but this time I went to KUN HONDA - PERUNDUDI
Gave my Honda Activa for service cum Battery change. Exide ETZ-4 was installed at a cost of Rs.1500.00
When I went to collect my bike, without showing the bill, the person at the counter of KUN HONDA PERUNGUDI asked me to pay the bill. I asked for the bill, went through that and then paid the bill.

I asked about the warranty period for the newly installed EXIDE batter, I was told 15 months. But nowhere in my bill or warranty card they mentioned about that. So I asked for a written statement stating the warranty. For which they refused and one by one started leaving the place leaving me alone. I stayed there arguing. After 30 minutes Mr. Ramesh, who was said to be the manager came and gave me the statement. For giving the statement a mechanic opened the front portion of the bike and it seems one screw slipped away into the inner portion of the bike so they left that part unscrewed. This is how they Now I found that and the screw is rolling making noise when I ride.

Because I paid and then asked about the warranty they treated me as a servant and did all sorts of nonsense giggling, showing faces...... I felt ill-treated before those mechanics and salesmen...... I don't know whether KUN HONDA will make a note of this and try to improve. But my advice to my well beloved HONDA customers is "Please check the billing and ask for a written statement of whatever warranty KUN HONDA gives".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors