Bad service with a high end refrigerator and mental harassment

rashmi

On 13-July, 2018 I raised a complaint with Samsung Support chat via the chat operator (Basuki) and raised a complaint on the refrigerator not cooling that well. Reference number 4264547524. The service centre closed my complaint without let me know on the reasons. During my follow up they raised another complaint. This was when I wrote to the CEO's desk. Post which, I had a technician named Basha come by. He messed up with the fridge and made a bigger mess. He asked me to switch it off and said he would come by with a sensor. Post which he didn't turn up. Upon follow up, the service sent another technician named Thyagrajan, who said he didn't know what was wrong and that he was asked to fix a sensor. Apparently it was a wrong sensor and was fixe wrongly. Post this, we could hear a lot of sound and forced him to come by. Upon coaxing, he came by and said nothing is wrong. Ofcourse he didn't know what to look for so he opened the fridge panel yet again. Upon a lot of heated conversations and our insistence of a senior technician, he came by with a senior technician. This guy was upset about they messing the fridge and he spent a lot of time in training the technician apart from explaining how it was messed to us. He also told us that the correct sensor will be ordered and the fridge was fixed for a temporary time. However, until today the service centre is making different excuses with no sensor nor any visit. Ofcourse the team keeps mentioning that they have placed an order for the right sensor when I call up but no one seems to be doing anything on it. I have spend a lot of time and money over this harassment, not to forget all the food that I had to throw out. This is apart from the inconvinience faced!! Is anyone even going to compensate for all this loss??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors