Almirah of Poor Build Quality Delievered by Godrej and Denying Refund

purchased an Almirah from Godrej Interio, Kirti Nagar Store, New Delhi. Bill is on name of S K Singhal bearing Invoice No: 81i/24067745 and Invoice Date: 22 Dec 2013. Almirah got delivered on 22 Dec 2013 and the executive to fit the same came at my residence on 26 Dec 2013. We noticed that as soon as we are opening the almirah's door the whole almirah is falling upon us. Also there is abnormal gap between the doors of almirah and it dint have the drawers as promised. The executive was not able to rectify these problems. I immediately called to Godrej Interio sales person who asked me to contact on customer service no. The CRM executive asked me to contact at Delhi branch only. I again followed up with Kirti Nagar store who gave me contact numbers of Delhi servive head, but those numbers were out of order. FInally i dropped a mail to Mr Deep Sharma on 26 dec 2013 to rectify the problem but he never replied. Then again i followed up with Kirti Nagar branch and Godrej Okhla office till 4 Jan 2014 to rectify the problem but they never sent executive. Finally i had to visit kirti nagar office on 5 Jan 2014 to request them to send executive at our place to rectify the problem and in case it can not be rectified then our refund must be processed. Mr Anshul in Godrej service department agreed on above terms and a senior engineer Mr. Dharamveer came on 7 Jan 2014 to rectify the problem but after working on it for more than two hours he gave us in writing on Godrej letter head that the problem can not be rectified. Then i asked the Godrej service team to pick up the almirah from our residence and process the refund. But again they denied to act on their promise and are running away from providing any solution.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Is your Almirah only defective or this model is all same? Who has given you on Godrej letterhead? Godrej employee or the dealer?

Have you contacted their toll free number 1800-267-1122 ? Have you accessed this complaint link(after sales service): http://www.gnbintranet13.godrej.com/Interio_Complaint/Comp_Logg.aspx ?

Thanks for your reply. This model has some defects and our almirah has some additional defects. The model defects were hided when we visited this almirah in showroom. Godrej empolyee has given us in writing, even we bouth this almirah from the company showroom.

I have tried their toll free no but they asked me to call in delhi branch. This complaint link ask for user id and password.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors