Airtel is cheating my company

Dear Sir, I have two corporate mobile connections from Airtel. i have the following problems with the same.
  • We have never received the paper bill nor the ebill for the connections.
  • We have updated our email id so many times by calling the customer care, but not getting the ebill on our mail id since the activation of these numbers.
  • We receive sms to the pay the bills once in 2/3months from teh service provider
  • For which we have to pay penalties every month for late payment, which is a mistake from Airtel!
  • Now for the last 3months (Nov2018, Dec 2018 & Jan 2019, we have recieved a sms to pay Rs4481. We have tried to contact the customer care, but never got proper information regarding the bills.
  • Also we came to know today from the customer care that the bill plan of the connection is not those as committed by the executive at the time of activation.
  • We also feel because of your negligence our bills are very coming high.
  • Some lady from the concerned department of the service provider called me & asked me to pay the bill only. She did not try to resolve the problem.
  • Now when we mailed the concerned department regarding the problem, they are asking us to pay the bill first! I have attached the mail conversation with the concerned department of the service provider for your reference.
We are not getting proper response from the service provider. Why should I pay the bill when the service provider is at fault & not resolving my problems?

Pls take necessary action immediately.

Thanks & Regards
Asutosh Panigrahy
Director-Mace Infotech, Indore
M-9893623429

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors