Airtel broadband asking for extra money

hi
This is Amit my friend Supriti have taken broadband connection from Airtel in June month in Kolkata.
first of all they used to call every now and then for connection
finally we decided we will take connection and went for advanced rental of 5500 for 5 month

some one from Airtel came to install connection and took away 6174 rs from us
.after few days Airtel people started contacting us to pay tax and said we had paid only 5500
now when we went and asked customer care centre please help us in finding your agent who has taken money from us they said we are not responsible
a big company like Airtel is not responsible for its employees

without informing they disconnected the line because of that our work got impacted .You pay advance rental for 6 month and Airtel people cant wait for 2 days also

my broadband number 40047596

Airtel contact number :9339782670

Now they dont even refund our money also its kind of trick you pay money to authorised person and later on Airtel didn't even takes responsibility
if not that please refund our money don't take advantage of common people
I have been literally mentally harassed trying to call that person
I was forced to pay 675 rs extra
I have misplaced my receipt but Airtel may have the other part of the receipt please act on this
we have 2 postpaid mobile connection each having on an average 1000 rs bill seriously thinking to close all number including broadband please refund our money

also Airtel DTH with monthly pack of 600 so many services we have taken and seriously thinking to close all of them

expert

Administrator
Staff member
So you went through an agent. Every business have agents. How do you know you were duped? In case you've have been cheated, you should complain to Airtel so that they can take action against such an agent. You should also complaint to the customer care and then raise issue with their Nodal Officer. Otherwise you can complain to TRAI.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors