AIRTEL 4G is not half of what it promises!

I subscribed for Airtel 4G services 2 months ago. The dongle and hardware was delivered very promptly and I was given to understand that the entire thing will become functional within 48 hours. They sent their representatives for verification post which I was told that I could use my dongle.

The dongle just didn’t work! Between I kept calling the support staff to no avail. When the Internet did become operational the speed was so slow that I could hardly accomplish a task without hindrance! Meanwhile I have also paid service charges worth 2000 rupees already.

Airtel has really disappointed me. Poor internet speed is the least expected of a service that promises 5 times the speed of a 3G internet service. I am not sure if it deserves to be called 4G! It hardly worked since the very beginning.

The service never delivered the speed that Airtel keeps advertising about. The support staff only promised to fix the issues. I have of course decided to discontinue with the service. I have no hope from Airtel and the best I can do is to advise people not to subscribe for the service.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors