Activation of others packs without intimation

Sir, I am using tata sky since 02 yrs.withot any information three extra packs were activated and cutting extra charge from main balance, after some time I call to customer service no.18605006633 at 1005 on 03 October 2015 , for talking to customer representative I have to wait upto aprox 10 minutes and charge aprox 10 rupees after that ms.shanika talk to me I told to her for deactivation of extra packs and she simply passing the time for making money and after some time she told
me that it is not possible and told me for transfers call to senior executives and simply cut the phone. Again I called her and told her for complain in consumer court angrily after that she do the work. After all I lost aprox 25 to 30 rupees.
Sir kindly take the action against tata sky for this types of forgery service . Thank you

The service(placement India) is worst. I never saw in my life. Before register executive told lot of things. after payment done now he is

telling depend on market and you have to wait for 3 months to get job emails. There is no single job in their site relevant to my

technology. In that case how it will help to my requirement. they are telling we are adding your technology now and will soon you will

get a job. when? if I spent 1 hr and search in other job portals there are lot of jobs relevant to my requirement and we can apply. I

got job already. In that case what is the use of your service. Still you are doing corrections at your site. I asked him to refund

amount. He said we don't have policy.to refund amount. then I decided I given 4000 INR to beggars they stand in temple. It's a small

amount to me. My concern is they are cheating customers. Thanks Surendra

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and resolve your issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors