account blocked and return cancelled

Hi, This is regarding order no. OD113669166648022000 for which i have placed order on 18th of oct 2018 which has been delivered to me on 24 oct 2018. The product is smaller in size to me and that is of no use to me so when i tried to generate the return of that product my account was block on the same day, then i called the flipkart customer care about the issue that my account has been blocked and i am not able to generate the return Account was attached with email id mohit229123@gmail.com and mobile no 9039856422 later i got the reply from there side that my account has been blocked, then again when i tried to contact flipkart customer care they asked me to reply on the same mail for return which i have received for the account block,I have replied to mail on 27th oct and back to back i am sending sending mail every alternate day but so far i haven\\\'t received any reply from you side, I have also tried contacting through phone to flipkart but they are saying they are not able to help me and they said that Flipkart will be replying on the same mail but now they are saying that as your account has been blocked so you cant return the product after almost a month As this was a order which was placed when the account was not blocked so i should be able to return that product and after that my further activitiy should be blocked . Please check this issue and kindly generate my return because that product is of no use to me Let me know if any further details is required Br, Mohit jain 9039856422

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors