100bestbuy not sending my products

70 days gone!!!, stil 100BESTBUY.com not sending my Products

I have SEND many mails to 100bestbuy, but still no responses of my productfor past 2 months still i didnt received my pending products.

And i warned them,that within one week you didnt SEND my product surely i ll goto consumer court, but they not carring that one!!

For your Information, Pending order's......................

1.Watch-4Quantity
2.Sarees-Item-1(6Quantity)
3.Combo Of (Lenovo Black Idea Tab Tablet (A1000) + Belmonte Black Dial Watch) With Nokia Lumia 1020

PLEASE GIVE MY MONEY, I DONT WANT YOUR PRODUCT AND LAST MONTH YOU SEND TWO WATHCES AND ITS NOT AT ALL WORKING AND NO WATCHES ARE WORKING AFTER 2 MONTHS, THERE IS NO QUALITY FROM there SAID.

I have send above comments, not resending proplery by them

Details Not Mention

Dear Rama Chandra,

Please sir we request you to update your phone number and product information :

order id:
ref id:
order date:

so that we can provide you the necessary information.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy ,call us on 080 - 67536400:

Thank you

With Regards
100bestbuy

hi 100bestbuy,

pls reply me mail and what about my status, when you will send products[hr]
100bestbuy said:
Dear Rama Chandra,

order id:
ref id:
order date:

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy ,call us on 080 - 67536400:

Thank you

With Regards
100bestbuy

Hello,

You have been cancelled my product as below:
Quote:
<>
On Your Request we have cancelled Your Order with Reference # 29729770 on 100bestbuy.com
<>

Unquote:

What about my money which i have paid for the above product and what about the lenova tab 12,000 rs which i have spent for contest and still i didnt received the tab.

Im really begging you ya, why are you doing like this, im waiting for more than 90 days, still i cant find any solutions from your side.

What can i do for you?

Pls tell, since im really really really frustrated about you site.... and responses and you not at called single time. Even though i posted the comments in this consumer complaints site.

Also i have scolded you and for that also not responding, even im begging you and for that also not at all responding, what i want to do, pls tell guys

Cann't you have a mercy!!!!

Pls given my money which i have paid for you.

Please...........................................

Rrds,
Ramachandar.S

RAMachandar said:
hi 100bestbuy,

pls reply me mail and what about my status, when you will send products[hr]
100bestbuy said:
Dear Rama Chandra,

order id:
ref id:
order date:

Thank you

With Regards
100bestbuy

Hello,

You have been cancelled my product as below:
Quote:
<>
On Your Request we have cancelled Your Order with Reference # 29729770 on 100bestbuy.com
<>

Unquote:

What about my money which i have paid for the above product and what about the lenova tab 12,000 rs which i have spent for contest and still i didnt received the tab.

Im really begging you ya, why are you doing like this, im waiting for more than 90 days, still i cant find any solutions from your side.

What can i do for you?

Pls tell, since im really really really frustrated about you site.... and responses and you not at called single time. Even though i posted the comments in this consumer complaints site.

Also i have scolded you and for that also not responding, even im begging you and for that also not at all responding, what i want to do, pls tell guys

Cann't you have a mercy!!!!

Pls given my money which i have paid for you.

Please...........................................

Rrds,
Ramachandar.S
Thanks for attended my call, thank you very much.

Also send my above product's to us or else cancle the same and refund money dear..............plssssssssssssss

rdgs,
ramachandar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors