My horror experience of joining T.I.M.E coaching classes.

TIME is one of the most acclaimed coaching centres when it comes to providing coaching, I decided to join TIME. I opted for MAT coaching classes. On 15th October 2018, I paid the fees of Rs. 9000 and they promised me that the classes were going to start from the ensuing week. I clearly told my intention that I was taking this coaching for MAT (December) exam and they assured me that the coaching which would commence was for December MAT. When I initially enquired them about the coaching classes over the phone, they were very clear that they had enough students and I might lose my opportunity if I was late. At that point, they questioned my seriousness saying that if I was so serious about it I should come to the centre as soon as possible and pay the fees which I agreed on and I paid.

Days started passing by and they kept on giving excuses that they would start classes from next week which later never happened. After my innumerable calls, they asked me to joined their other branch in BTM as they could not start classes in Koramangala. I was apprehensive about it but I still agreed to join it as time was passing by and I was in desperate need of the coaching classes. Later, again after two/ three days, they told they were unsure when the classes would start in BTM so they asked me to join their Jayanagar centre. This time I declined because this place was far from my place.

Now, I have requested for a refund but till now I haven’t got any mail confirmation regarding the same. They told it will take another 2 weeks which means I lose out my chance of joining any other coaching centre too. Owing to this worst mental stressing experience I had, it makes me immense upset that TIME which has principles like, “Give students more than what we promise them”, fails to keep their word and also in the process jeopardises my career. As I have already paid my fees for MAT exams (December), I have to give the exam without any coaching which I’m pretty sure will make me lose the chance of doing MBA this year. I was planning to join Christ University which only considers September and December Score which means I have almost lost my chance of doing MBA this year.

No amount of money could actually compensate for the opportunity I have lost because of your failure to keep your promise.

TIME is one of the most acclaimed coaching centres when it comes to providing coaching, I decided to join TIME. I opted for MAT coaching classes. On 15th October 2018, I paid the fees of Rs. 9000 and they promised me that the classes were going to start from the ensuing week. I clearly told my intention that I was taking this coaching for MAT (December) exam and they assured me that the coaching which would commence was for December MAT. When I initially enquired them about the coaching classes over the phone, they were very clear that they had enough students and I might lose my opportunity if I was late. At that point, they questioned my seriousness saying that if I was so serious about it I should come to the centre as soon as possible and pay the fees which I agreed on and I paid.

Days started passing by and they kept on giving excuses that they would start classes from next week which later never happened. After my innumerable calls, they asked me to joined their other branch in BTM as they could not start classes in Koramangala. I was apprehensive about it but I still agreed to join it as time was passing by and I was in desperate need of the coaching classes. Later, again after two/ three days, they told they were unsure when the classes would start in BTM so they asked me to join their Jayanagar centre. This time I declined because this place was far from my place.

Now, I have requested for a refund but till now I haven’t got any mail confirmation regarding the same. They told it will take another 2 weeks which means I lose out my chance of joining any other coaching centre too. Owing to this worst mental stressing experience I had, it makes me immense upset that TIME which has principles like, “Give students more than what we promise them”, fails to keep their word and also in the process jeopardises my career. As I have already paid my fees for MAT exams (December), I have to give the exam without any coaching which I’m pretty sure will make me lose the chance of doing MBA this year. I was planning to join Christ University which only considers September and December Score which means I have almost lost my chance of doing MBA this year.

No amount of money could actually compensate for the opportunity I have lost because of your failure to keep your promise.
Go to Consumer Court ,if possible. The Consumer Protection system being poor in our country is the reason that every Business house/man takes advantage of us the consumers,in every way possible

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors