cancel order without my consent

i purchased a canon lens from flipart this is my order number - OD201526115439054000 but they cancel my order without my consent , this is a breach of contract due to this fraud i have to bear a very big loss my sis wedding event is on 25 dec they giving me delivery on 23 dec thats why i booked . my photographer cost is 25000 if i dont give him this lens than he will cancel my order and amount will go waste. i need a help and need a conpensation from flipcart either they should give my order on time or give my compensation of 2500. please help me i really stuck in this blunder . please help me out.

contact info
anshul dadhich
anshuldadhich59@gmail.com
kota (raj)

Attachments

I have faced a similar issue.

Recently there was an offer from Flipkart and SBI debit Cards on smartphones. I had ordered a Huawei Honor 4X phone using this offer. I had got a reasonable discount after clubbing both the offers.
The order was promised to be delivered within 3 days. The phone was shipped by WS Retails through e-kart logistics ( both subsidiary of Flipkart itself ).
After 4 days of order, I received an update from Flipkart stating that there will be a delay in delivering my phone. This is not at all an issue... But the real issue occurred when my order was auto-cancelled by Flipkart, on the 5th day.
The reason mentioned is "Product is damaged during Shipment".
"Come on guys.. You need to send me a fresh piece if the item is damaged. You website shows that the product is still in stock with you. You cant cancel the order.." I questioned the customer care people.
Surprisingly, I got a reply that "the real reason for cancelling the order is some communication issue between the seller and the logistics guys."

Dear Flipkart.. your communication issue is none of my business. WS retail is your own, e-kart is also your own... You need to resolve these issues internally. You cannot cancel my order after keeping me waiting for 5 full days, for such irrelevant reasons.
When I questioned this, they sent me a link to the same product, asking me to re-order it.
Why should I ever reorder the product at a 20% higher price, after waiting for a full week now???
When I asked Flipkart about this, and asked them to reorder the phone from their end, they declined the request and informed me that they have initiated the refund process for the original order.
I have also asked them if this was a cheap trick played by them to save on the discount amount. They don't have any answer to it.

When I was wondering if such a good company can really play such dirty tricks, I got the news of Flipkart management trying to to sell Flipkart to Amazon/Alibaba.!!!
Now it is no more a surprise in Flipkart is not interested in maintaining its customer service standards, nor did it remain the same old "Good Company" which I know for years...
Flipkart might be yet another company/brand to meet a tragic end, due to its own ignorance.

I ordered online because I don't have time to go to retail shops, shopping. And, I preferred Flipkart because it was an Indian company. Sadly, there is no more reasons left to go back to Flipkart, a website that was always my 1st choice earlier.

Please Note: this is not the 1st time I am facing issues with Flipkart. It has happened several times, earlier too. But Flipkart had promptly responded to the problems, then. Unfortunately, Flipkart is not the same company anymore.. :(

Hi Amazon... I am coming!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors