Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

IDEA deducting money from prepaid account illegally.

02-09-2012, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 07:02 PM by Expert.)
IDEA deducting money from prepaid account illegally.
I and my wife both use IDEA prepaid mobile service. Mobile no 8975051704. Of late IDEA is sending SMS of various services like Mitti Ke Rang, Bhettar Jindegi, Family Pack. etc. On receipt of the SMS / receiving the customer care phone call, the service gets activated and they are deducting money abruptly from prepaid balance. When we complained to the customer care executive, they are blocking the access for my number so that we can not contact to any customer care executive and lodge our complain. It is shameful that an organization of the repute of Aditya Birla Group can behave in such a manner and are cheating with cores of consumers and earning money.

This should be stopped and action should be taken against the company for deducting money from the consumers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: IDEA deducting money from prepaid account illegally.
I suggest you talk to Nodal Officer directly. In most of cases it gets settled easily.
I'll also try to raise it with them.

It is not the amount that matters. It is more of my self-respect as an educated consumer!Shy
04-09-2012, 08:49 AM
What is your circle?

It is not the amount that matters. It is more of my self-respect as an educated consumer!Shy
07-09-2012, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 10:15 AM by ATITHI MAJUMDAR.)
(03-09-2012 07:04 PM)Expert Wrote:  I suggest you talk to Nodal Officer directly. In most of cases it gets settled easily.

We have spoken with the nodal officer directly but still IDEA is repeating the same thing. On repeated complain, IDEA has stopped access of my phone no to the customer care executive officer. Hence I am not able to talk with the nodal officer.
(04-09-2012 08:49 AM)Expert Wrote:  What is your circle?

Aurangabad, Maharastra.
14-07-2013, 05:03 PM
IDEA is also cheating with me
15-07-2013, 02:02 PM
(07-09-2012 10:14 AM)ATITHI MAJUMDAR Wrote:  
(03-09-2012 07:04 PM)Expert Wrote:  I suggest you talk to Nodal Officer directly. In most of cases it gets settled easily.

We have spoken with the nodal officer directly but still IDEA is repeating the same thing. On repeated complain, IDEA has stopped access of my phone no to the customer care executive officer. Hence I am not able to talk with the nodal officer.

Aurangabad, Maharastra.

Here you can find Address/email and phone numbers of Idea Nodal Officer. Just email them, they're bound to reply you provided you follow this procedure as per TRAI.

Thanks given by: rudra pratap
29-07-2013, 05:50 PM
(15-07-2013 02:02 PM)Expert Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 10:14 AM)ATITHI MAJUMDAR Wrote:  

Aurangabad, Maharastra.

Here you can find Address/email and phone numbers of Idea Nodal Officer. Just email them, they're bound to reply you provided you follow this procedure as per TRAI.

Will really help him to resolve the problem.