Zoomcar (Never Stop Harassing)

Dear Zoomcar (Never Stop "Harrassing"),

I booked XUV 500 on 13th August @ 2PM till 5PM for 3 hours. When i reached to pick the car it took me 1:30 hours to search the car with the help of your customer service. The car was parked at least 500 mtr away from the actual location shared with me. The Customer care and your ZAP associate were blaming each other for the wrong location instead of helping me out to search for car. I had to struggle and walk a lot through each lane on location address to search for the car and it was parked in dump yard. It was an endless harassment.

Your absolute poor service continued. Thereafter, when I decided to drop the car without using it as I had already lost almost 2 hours searching and unlocking the car. I was left with 1 hour of booking and had missed my plans for the day as well.

The app didn't let me complete the check out for 30 min adding to more waiting time. When i reach customer care he told me there was some problem during check in process and hence it was not allowing me to check out. He helped after taking around 15 min to lock drop off car the car.

To my Surprise, you delivered me a additional charges for a cleaning fees. when the car was absolute mess already from exterior and interiors. moreover, i did drive the car for even 1 km and paid for utmost harassment for Zoomcar for complete duration of my booking.

Lastly, I do not give any damn to Zoomcar (Tit for tat) and its Fraudulent practice of charging customers with unreasonable extra charges even after poorest service & not paying for the charges. You are more than welcome to block me out of your pathetic app and service.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors