Wrong SMS threatening Deactivation on valid Account, Irresponsible Customer Care

My Account is 1007892563. I have Tatasky HD Plus connection. I have a primary and an additional connection. On 19th I received a series of SMS on my mobile stating that my account would be deactivated immediately if I do not pay a minimum of Rs 351/-. Basis this I recharged my account with Rs 5000. I wanted to change my plan but I got a message that my plan is valid till Aug and could not change till then. In that case why was I sent the SMS. On 20.4.2014 I called Customer Care 3 times and all occasions the executive put me hold after hearing the grievance and disconnected. They did not want to talk, explain their actions nor give any remedy. They shirked their responsibility. I raised a request though help desk ref no: SR2004141156576 dt 20.4.2014 The officer called me on 21.4.2014 when I was in a meeting and I asked her to call me back. She did not call and I noticed that the request was closed. I raised another service request. It has been deleted from the tracking status today. In between I sent a mail to help@tatasky.com vide SR no 1-28351840219 on 23-4-2014. I have not received any reply. I request the amount recharged to be refunded on account of misrepresentation and unfair trade practice. I am appalled at such poor service when there is a grievance faced by the customer. Tatasky has profited many years from us. It reflects on a company which displays such poor behaviour.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors