Worst IRCTC website for TATKAL ticket booking

Tried booking ticket today through IRCTC website at sharp 11am for TATKAL. They dont only allow common people with registered ID to book any tatkal ticket. I was connected through office LAN & there was no connectivity issue or slow net connections at all but I guess IRCTC is earning huge black money from its agents & that is why they just dont allow common people to book any ticket through their website.

The site was not only delaying the booking process till 11:35am (just to book one ticket) with please wait comment also took me to payment gateway after 11:35am & processed the payment without completing the payment & at last showed as payment pending from bank. I am using my bank since long now and i never faced such issue.
Its like portraying my booking was not confirmed due to payment confirmation from bank (Like bank mistake) which in actual is not a bank mistake.

Seems these all things are done by IRCTC to earn black money from their ticket booking agents as they always take extra money from their customers almost doubled of talkal fare & also give the share of money to IRCTC. (From my previous experiences, i can say). Just to give priority to these agents IRCTC block individual registered account holders access for half an hour or so. every time for tatkal booking this is the reality of IRCTC.

Then why to showcase the facilities of TATKAL ticket booking services to through IRCTC APP & Website to common people like us & misleading us?

Its high time to take actions against IRCTC now. They are just good for nothing. Misleading people.

Outside ticket booking agencies & commercial agents should not be given rights to book TATKAL tickets. TATKAL is for emergencies & now a days almost all the mobile users have IRCTC application in their mobile or else from computer they can book ticket by their own (Individual account) account or from ticket booking counters.

Indian railways should take action on IRCTC ..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors