Worst customer care service of Dell

I have ordered Dell laptop and along with that i have also ordered byte-DM5710BT Bluetooth headset. On 26 Aug 2011 i received both the things but Bluetooth headset is not working at all. After that I talked to Dell customer care so many times but on that particular time customer care executive says that they will solve the issue but after the call I never got any update about the issue. This is pathetic from a company like dell. I am fed up with calling them again and again and don't know what to do. I have paid full amount while booking dell laptop and components but i don't know why they want me to track with the individual dealer if they have send me the damaged device at first instance itself. Very sad about this and don't know what to do.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Why not first take it to service center? Find it by calling Dell India customer care help line. Most likely it has setup issues rather than a hardware. Nobody will provide support for it. Just go to it service center nearby or go to the shop from where you've purchased.
Otherwise go to near Computer shop and pay Rs. 50-100 to configure it.

I called customer care several times (more than 20 times) Every time I have to explain the whole problem again and again and at the end they will say that they will solve it asap but after that no call, no tracking of the issue .....nothing at all...I am fed-up with this now.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
No company in the world provides support for setup issues. Support and warranty is only for hardware issues.
You're wasting your time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors