Worst After Sales service from LG

Hi,

I am from Mumbai, I have a LG refrigerator (2 Door) , the compressor of the refrigerator is dead. I raised a complaint on 22nd October 2014 with LG helpline on. (1800 180 9999) request no. RNA 141022042004.

The helpline users confirmed me the technician will call within 24 hrs, the technician (Mr. Hanuman) called me on 22nd October 2014 and asked me to turn off the refrigerator for 5 hours and then turn on for 2 hours to check if it is working fine and reassured me that he will call back on 23rd October 2014. The solution which the technician requested didn't work so I was waiting for a call from him on 23rd October 2014 but there was no call from the technician.

On 24th October 2014, I called the helpline no. again asking for the status of the request twice. Both times they assured me the technician will call back but there was no call from the technician.

On 25th October 2014, I called the helpline no. again and they told me the status of the request is reported as cancelled by the technician from the service center, when I asked what is the reason for cancellation they said nothing is mentioned why the request was cancelled. After asking them several times why it was cancelled they provided me the contact no. of service center [9619298287 (which is not connecting), 9769870616 (nobody picks up this no.)]. After trying to contact the service center on both the contact points I called the helpline no. back and asked them to provide details of some alternative contact point or Manager. They provided me the contact details of Mr. Sajid Sayed (022 28352890) but again Mr. Sajid didn't pick the call after trying to contact him several times.

Again I called the helpline no. and asked them to escalate the case, the helpline executive assured me the case was escalated and would get a call in next 2 hours from the escalation manager (This was around 10.30 AM). Nobody called up from the escalation team till 1 PM. I called the helpline no. again and asked them about the escalation call they said I would receive the call in next 30 minutes. Its 3.45 PM now and still I have not received any call from the escalation team, technician or the service center.

I regret buying the appliance from LG and going forward I will never buy an LG product as the after sales service is the worst in the market being such a reputed organization.

I raised complaint before 2.5 months and till there is no action, my fridge is off since 3 months, we should purchase godrej and samsung

LG service is worst than 3rd grade, it is waste of money

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors