warranty extend for dell vostro 2520 laptop

I purchased a dell vostro 2520 laptop having order Id- (1345116225) worth Rs 26,320 with 3 years warranty through snapdeal.However,my warranty ended on 4th February 2016.Ideally my warranty should have lasted till 21st may 2016 however since I was delivered a old stock of the laptop whose warranty started 3.5 months before my purchase date,hence the warranty ended up on 4th February 2016.When I complained to Snapdeal customer service team regarding this on 13th February 2016 and since then I am only given fake assurance by their customer service team to resolve my concern I have called them atleast 50 times and spent Rs 500 as my phone bill just to speak to supervisors in the customer service team who come on the call after you have spent at least 25 to 30 mins on the call.At least 5 supervisors have given me fake assurance to resolve my concern however it has been two months and my warranty has still not been extended till now.Two months of my extended warranty has already been wasted in this case.My request number no is 19401749 which has not been resolved since 3 months.This post is for my friends who think that Snapdeal is a very good company in the ecommerce industry.Please don't buy anything from this fraud,liar and cheater company friends otherwise they will stole your money and when you will call them for any issue then they will make you cry for resolving your concern.There customer service is worst and horrible.Please go for amazon since their customer service is best in the market right now.

Snapdeal

Dear Manish,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors