WAIVER COMPLAINT AGAINST RELIANCE BROADBAND

I have a Reliance broadband connection with Subscriber ID 329298225766 in the name of Mohd. Asad. I paid my broadband internet bill on 1 August 2014. Since the day i cleared my bill my internet connection stopped working. I raised many complaints and every time I was assured by customer care representative that the problem will be resolved within 24 hours but to a great disappointment I did not get any connectivity till 28 August 2014. I was also told by a customer care representative that I can apply a request for waiver once I got connectivity and when I requested for waiver on 29 August 2014 I did not get any response from your side. Next day I again made a complaint for bill waiver then I was told by a customer care representative that they have registered my complaint and arranged a call back from reliance broadband and soon I will be called to resolve my problem but again I was disappointed as I did not receive any call or message from reliance services till date. On 1 September 2014 I again paid the bill for the month of August which was completely unfair as my internet did not work from 1 Aug to 28 Aug 2014 but i still paid the bill for that month. I am very much frustrated and sad with the services of Reliance broadband. The representatives always give false asurances and no poper service is being provided to the customers.

I request that the waiver should be provided to me for the period of 1 August -28 August 2014 (i.e. 28 days) as i did not get any connectivity during this tenure and this is my right to get as I am eligible for Bill Wiaver. I am really disappointed with the services of Reliance Broadband as I made innumerous complaints (everyday) since past month but still not got the desired service. Whether I should get the desired waiver or I will terminate this internet connection from the next month becuse I can't pay for the internet which did not work for months.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors