VODAFONE: - UNJUSTIFIED MOBILE BILL

My mobile number is 9953307025. I am using this number since last six years as a post paid connection and my average monthly bill remains between Rs.1500- Rs.2000.

For the period 11.03.2013 to 10.04.2013 (billing circle) I received bill for Rs.21006/- which is 10-14 times of my average monthly bill. Vodafone customer care executive told me that the same is due to internet uses. However during said period internet facility was not available for aprox. 15 days on my mobile.

Through mobile I generally check my mails and operate facebook and replying of mails, downloading, etc are being done through my office laptop, thus I am having always minimum uses of internet from my mobile. I do only necessary things from my mobile and according to my uses I have taken 1GB/Rs.250/- data plan.

I sought clarification in this respect from the Vodafone through emails but my every e-mail has been replied by their set language and no specific answer was given to me. They failed to give me the proper clarification. There is lot of harassment from Vodafone side. They barred my services. They are sending again and again payment reminder this is really not tolerable things.

I need solution, company like Vodafone is doing robbery work by charging any amount to the customers.

Thanks
Lalit Kumar Gupta
Email: - calkgupta@gmail.com

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest you visit their office and inquire about the internet usage. They should be able to show you the detail on the computer screen. If you're not satisfied you can talk to Vodafone nodal officer. Here is the correct procedure for telecom complaints.
There is good chance that Vodafone is right in claiming the internet usage since they have millions of customers like you and their software is well tested. But they do err many time though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors