Vodafone cheating their customers in a new stratgey

Respected SIR/Madam,

My name is Amitabha Das, and i am resident of Kolkata. My mobile number is 8017063106, (Vodafone). I am very upset and frustrated the way Vodafone is cheating their customers. I am a postpaid users and for the last five months they are charging for some download contents that was never downloaded in my cellphone.

Some Details are as follows:

15/04/14, there was a download of Rs.99/- noted on 26/03/14
15/06/14 12:06:56 hello1_tvallsouth - 30
17/06/14-18:59:04 mobilart_valuepack- 30
19/07/14- Hello1 TV Weekly - 35/-
01/08/14-Hello1 TV Weekly - 35/
I myself de-activated and again it got activated
01/08/14-Hello1 TV Weekly - 35/
It also became my homepage after deleting all the history and cookies from IE, without my consent.

After writing several emails, to the nodal officer, they didn't bother to resolve my issue, they replied me that charges are genuine.
However, when i called Vodafone call-center and asked that please tell me from which website did i download all this content and tell me the link or how does this services get activated as this are all Vodafone services , they said this are subscriptions and they are not sure how it happened and every time it happens i have to pay for this.

Last week i was again charged for the same and every week in-spite of regular call, they didn't refund any amount and every week i am being charged Rs. 35 for nothing. Today on 1st Aug, i was again charged and i again deactivated, and automatically as soon i deactivated it again charged me, I called the customer care, and they are well aware of this and they just said they can only refund me for one charges incurred on 1st Aug 2014 .

This is really not justice, i am not downloading anything or neither i am interested to subscribe anything and Vodafone is forcibly charging for all this subscription.

Kindly do the needful as am i want refund for all this subscription incurred. I am giving total authority to check all my browsing history. This is big time cheating and fraudulent way of taking money from customers.

I want strict action against Vodafone for such awful service and such harassment .

Thanks and Regards,
Amitabha Das

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors