Very badly harassed lady passenger at RGIA by Malaysia airline staff Ali at the counter

Major

Sir,
This is to inform you that the concern staff Mr. Ali who was the incharge of Malaysia airline who very badly harassed my daughter Judaline Abraham travelling on 12 Feb 2018 ticket details flight number MH0199 , dated 12 Feb 2018. , time : 00:15 from HYD to KUL , booking ref : LUCL6A, seat 24 C, Gate 34 A , Zone :D, Class Y, E-Ticket no: 2325127688731. My daughter was asked to wait by Mr Ali from 11 pm to next day morning dated 13 Febuary 2018 at the counter, she missed her flight with out getting any help from your staff to board the flight. She was travelling alone to Indonesia for the first time and she was very badly treated by your staff Ali who was the main incharge for the Malaysia airline counter at RGIA she was not keeping well due to high fever and she was also carrying her medicine. She was down with low bp and the lady staff at your counter asked her to raise a complaint but she was totally drained out and we could not help her. We got to know all these thing whe she came outside the airport.So I would request you to take apporiate action on your staff Mr. Ali at RGIA Shamshabad and not to repeat this kind on act with any lady passanger and not to give them stress like this and take a strict action on the concern staff.

Regard's
Abraham (Ex-serviceman and 71 war vitten)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors