User is disabled by IRCTC without any prior notice

User is disabled by IRCTC without any prior notice, is this ethical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
User is disabled Ticket Id:-7088708
Me:
While login into IRCTC getting error as user is disabled.
User ID - ajaymangle
Reply from IRCTC:
We would like to inform you that your user id ajaymangle is inactive due to Excess Passenger added in Master Passenger List.
Therefore , you are unable use it .
Sorry for the inconvenience caused please re-register on irctc website with alternate email id and /or mobile no.
Please pay attention at below given suggestions :-
1. If you want to take print-out of your ticket, please send us your PNR No. to care@irctc.co.in. So that we may provide ERS copy of your ticket.
2. If you want to cancel your E-Ticket, then drop a mail on etickets@irctc.co.in from your registered email-id (mentioned in IRCTC profile).
Me:
There is no limit for addition of passengers in master list then why my ID is disabled? Limit should mentioned or else it should not accept more passengers post adding stipulated number of passengers and pop-up error.
I want my ID to be enabled. Why should I process for new ID? Else you can discard extra passengers from my list & enable my ID.
Pls help.
Reply from IRCTC:
As per T&C of IRCTC, personal user IDs are meant for personal use only.
As per the record available with IRCTC you have added more than 10 master passenger list linked with your user ID.
It seems that you are using your personal user ID for commercial gains/miss used, that's why your ID was suspended/deactivated and it can't be activated again.
Me:
I have added passengers who are frequently traveling with me. There is no limit to adding names in the list whereas you are suggesting only 10. Also I have received any mail from IRCTC that master passenger list more than 10 & we noticed that you are your ID for commercial gains. I haven't used so for any commercial gains.
Hence its my humble request to you that you may remove all passengers' names from the master list & reactivate my ID.
Reply from IRCTC:
Sorry for the inconvenience caused please re-register on irctc website with alternate email id and /or mobile no.
Me:
IRCTC can't deactivate ID without any notice to the end user. Also, to book tickets for family members or close friends who don't have access to the IRCTC website cannot be justified as commercial gains and all. Please provide escalation email ID further. I want my same account to be activated.
Reply from IRCTC:

Attached mail communication held with IRCTC.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors