UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL SERVICE. BY OLA CABS

I booked a cab on 18 Nov 14 for a trip to the airport on 19th Nov morning. The booking was confirmed online and the pick up was at 1015. Till 10 am on 19th there was no contact from the driver. I contacted the driver at 1005 am and he told me that he was not yet ready to undertake the trip and that he would only be able to pick me up at 1045 am. When I told him that my check in time was 1120 am, he curtly told me that I can make alternate arrangements as he wont be able to come earlier than 1045. I rang up the helpline thrice. All I got was unsolicited advice that(a) I should make alternative arrangements myself and that too at around 1015 am,(b) I was also told that I need to plan my pick up time more carefully in future and that I should cater for delays - this to someone who travels at least once a week, and(c) My conduct should be more professional. All I can say is that people need to teach these cheap, unprofessional, incompetent cheats a lesson by boycotting them. CHEAPER RATES ONLY GIVES YOU CHEAPER, UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL SERVICE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors