Unethical behaviour and refusal for replacement of the product

hello, This is Abdul, recently I purchased a Samsung Earphone model- Ehs64
from PAYTM on 28 september 2018 with a warranty of 6 months (still in warranty period).
One of the ear piece stopped working ans so i had been to the Samsung Service Center in Rajajinagar Bangalore, for the replacement the product on 17th November 2018.
The technician of that center Mr.Rajesh Kumar refused to give the replacement of the product and spoke irrelevant things that the product is damaged externally (the wire is cut bla bla bla) and spoke very harshly and impolitely saying do whatever u want to i wont replace it, i felt harassed infront of other costumers..
The thing was the earphone wire was not at all cut or damaged from anywhere it was just the extra rubber near the jack which was cut (NOT THE WIRE)
i have attached the pictures below,
I please request the concerned people to see to this issue and get my replacement done as soon as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:
hello, This is Abdul, recently I purchased a Samsung Earphone model- Ehs64
from PAYTM on 28 september 2018 with a warranty of 6 months (still in warranty period).
One of the ear piece stopped working ans so i had been to the Samsung Service Center in Rajajinagar Bangalore, for the replacement the product on 17th November 2018.
The technician of that center Mr.Rajesh Kumar refused to give the replacement of the product and spoke irrelevant things that the product is damaged externally (the wire is cut bla bla bla) and spoke very harshly and impolitely saying do whatever u want to i wont replace it, i felt harassed infront of other costumers..
The thing was the earphone wire was not at all cut or damaged from anywhere it was just the extra rubber near the jack which was cut (NOT THE WIRE)
i have attached the pictures below,
I please request the concerned people to see to this issue and get my replacement done as soon as possible.
Write to Samsung Customer Care and also to PAYTM(in case they too could help)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors