Unauthorized subscription of a package

hello,
This is Megha Sharma Daughter of Virendra Sharma our ID is 1016750513.
few days back we received a message from tatasky that our monthly subscription has increased from270/- to 440/- we asked the reason why this happened they replied that we had subscribe the pach of vedic maths and game which cannot be stopped now.
But this is not true that we had subscribed these packs and now i want to stop this pack, sir this is cheating we are paying unnecessarily.
Hope you will understand and cancel these packs.
Regards,
Megha.

Hello Megha,

I would recommend you to try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter, drop the package and reimbure the additional amount deducted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors