TOP CLASS HARASSMENT BY TIKONA

hello,

i was availing services from tikona id no 1114404742, however due to personal reasons on 19th june i sent them a request for disconnection of my services and collect thier device from my premises.

from that day they have made my life hell by spamming and calling me from different numbers and each and every one is forcefully and enforcing new tactics to harrass me , they say you can transfer the connection to your friend , relative , neighbour

you can take the connection wherever you go , you can take pre paid and many more offers n which i have already given a straight no and simple disconnection
but every day they call from different numbers and start the same story and are not disconnecting my services neither are they collecting thier device

i dont understand why am i forced with all this mal practices of tikona and why are they not disconnecting the service and collecting thier device , thier simple motto is harassment and raising new and continous bills

thier customer care is delberately making fool of we people and telling that they dont collect the device , on my same request on thier forum – they have said that device will be recovered on disconnection but they are following dual practice and calling me again and again and speaking opposite where they deny to collect thier device

this people are deliberately trying to raise false bills and claims and neglecting telegraphy wireless act 1933 according to which its a prohibited device and is under the ownership and property of tikona

when i complainted on thier forum about thier fraudelent practices they have started disapproving my complaints and deleting it

however very cunningly this people are calling me daily and telling me that you keep the device , we dont collect it – neither they are disconnecting the service ,plain and simple motto of raising fraud bills and claim thereafter

i plead to you to kindly look into the same

kindly disconnect your service immediately , i am requesting same from 19th june, collect your device , send termination letter and acknowledgement letter of device collection post recovery

tikona id

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors