Titan Company — Product Service under Warranty. In Service Center for last 65 days. R

Product Service under Warranty. In Service Center for 65 days Automatic Watch Still Not Fixed..Watch I used for myself is less than the time its in Service Center..
First I Given Watch for Service Nov 11 2015 At Titan Hues At 1st floor LULU Cochin
I visited store 3 times In between to enquire ..there response and attitude was they dont care
I received watch After 43 days on December 24 2015 . later that day i found out watch is not working complaint wasnt rectified even after 43 days so i called titan hues . they told me service lady will be available from Jan 9 . I called on Jan 15 asked me to bring coming week so i given watch back to them on Jan 22th ref id 116AS1801B1864 on Feb 3rd i gone to check again. they said Automatic watch is done directly by the company and have to call them. so i called on jan 4th on there toll free no mentioned in the bill and told whole this to them they given me promise of call back me in 2 days and resolve issue will receive product asap. also email regarding . any of this didnt happen also
Totally my watch in service for 65 days now. I visited store today they told me its not there problem
i live 52 km away from cochin i had to travel 6 times for a watch ..which is one of titan flagship range or premium once paid huge sum for this watch .
its my one month half salary. its my many months savings to be exact i really dont know what to do
either i need money or watch repaired . i dont trust titan ever

Albin George
Kerala
Cochin
Kothamangalam

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors