timtara.com is not refunding my money

Hello,
I would like to inform you the details of my order.
Order no. 10282650
Transaction amount- Rs.20000
Transaction mode is - Credit Card
I placed this order on 3rd July'12 at the online shopping site timtara.com and they take the delivery time of 3 weeks. According to that the due date was 24th July and when I didn't received my product till that date than I made a complaint on 24th July. Than they assure me by mail that u will get the product in next 5-6 working days. And those days were also crossed and they didn't send my product. I made so many complaints and mails to them but then also they didn't reply to any of my call and mail. At last after so much mental harassment I canceled my order on 9th August'12 and then they assure me that I will get my payment in 7-8 working days. But look at their fraudness they didn't refund my money till yet. I made so many mails and calls at customer care no. 0135 3051500 they always says we are forwarding your complaint, but I didn't get any response from them. I have mailed at cco@timtara.com also but they are also not responding.
This is my humble request to you to please take a serious action against this site and help me out in getting my money back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors