Timesofyatra.com is not refunding money after cancellation of tourism package even after written confirmation mail

Tourism Company: timeofyatra.com
Company contact customer care number: 8755185942
Company mail id: contact@timesofyatra.com , deals@timesofyatra.com , contact.timeofyatra@gmail.com
Call received from: 8954327777
Dear Sir,
On 20th July 2018 I have received a call from ABISHEK (phone number: 8954327777) saying that his company is celebrating the 2nd year anniversary and they have selected 11 members for a discount tourism package with an assured gift of Nikon camera. When I denied his call, he offered me the package with a gift on my mail id and I made the payment of 14999.
While the days are passing they are not sending me any gift or membership details and somehow after continuous follow up they have sent me a courier which has some blank form with terms and conditions. After looking at the conditions I have called them to cancel my package and MR Vivek naming as a Senior manager in the company has agreed for the same and sent a written mail to me agreeing to refund.
They have responded in the mail after continuous calling from my end they have agreed to refund my money in 2 weeks. I suspected the same and I have been sending mails for my refund and they keep on changing the dates and it was almost one month and now they started playing games and not refunding my money.
This company is cheating, fraud company which calls the people daily and forcing to take the package and deliver nothing.
The company has a website named timeofyatra.com and all the fraud information is published on the website like 24x7 customer support etc.
They are never available before 10:30 AM and after 5PM.
This is a big fraud company and time for me expose this company to get my refund and prevent other people’s being cheated from the same.
I request you to consider my grievance and take necessary action on this website /company.

Regards,
Raghu
nanduforu@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors