Threatening Calls from MTS

Myself Sivapiriyaa, House wife from Srirangam, Trichy Dist, Tamilnadu.
I have purchased M Blaze data card on 12.09.2014 & no receipt has been given for the dongle purchase. The data card number is 892590162

Got a call for activation on 13-09-14. As I'm being a House wife they asked for a deposit of Rs.1000.
The deposit amount has been given on 15-09-14 to Siddiq 8870767772 who is a sales person from Reliable Marketing, 1 Municipal Road, PLA Showroom, Maruthi Complex,

Cantonment, Trichy - 1 but without any receipt.
The dongle Activation date is 16-09-14.
When asked about the deposit amount they told that it will be reflected on the 1st month bill. As it did not get reflected, we checked with customer care and they said

to check in the third month bill.

Till Dec 14 we had no problem with the connection and we were paying our bills properly. Once we have shifted our location to Chennai West Mambalam from Jan 15 we were

unable to use the service because of the connection issues and the problem with connectivity started.

Even on several compliants from 28-01-15 the customer care persons did not agree & care about it to provide a solution for that.
Compliant Number: 7523
So we requested for disconecction on 02-02-15 but it has not been done.

Once the connectivity issue started we had thrown away the dongle.

So they have started to pamper us to pay the bills and without resolving our problem also.

The customer care person confirmed us by stating they had no records regarding the collected deposit amount from us.

Then we spoke with the Sales Manager - Palani : 9150000792 of Reliable Marketing and also with Billing Incharge - Senthil : 9150000930 from the same company.
Palani agreed about the deposit amount collection and also told that for around 5 members the deposit amount has not been uploaded.

But no response has been received regarding the receipt of the amount after that.
To have a follow up we had contacted Mr. Senthil so many times, who will always try to disconnect the call by saying so silly reasons.
So to make a conclusion we directly visited the Reliable Marketing office where we found only the watch man to answer us and no staffs were also available.

For the past 2 to 3 weeks we were getting threatening calls from so called advocates of Delhi for paying the outstanding bill amount of Rs.2574.
We are also ready to pay the outstanding amount for the data we have used once the proper usage bills has been shown and it must be subtracted with the deposit amount

collected.

A person called Madhi stating himself as from the collection recovery department came to our house for verification and after explaining all the situation he

understood that the sales team had issue with us. He also assured us to tell his name if we get any calls reg the payment.
We are getting calls from the so called advocated from Delhi court once in atleast three days and remainder messages daily.
When we asked to whatsapp the identity card of the so called advocated no one has sent us yet.
This is creating more frustration on us. If any compliant has been filed on us we must have received a legal notice but it has not happened

Today (23-5-15-Saturday-14:19pm) Rahul-09250402042 an assistant of Kishore-08860899523 saying as an advocate from Delhi court called us and asked us to pay Rs.20000 as

a fine amount and asking for our debit card and credit card numbers for getting the cash. Mr.Kishore was forcing me to pay the amount within 10 minutes or else legal

proceeding would be taken on me and we need to be there at Delhi court if not a warrant would be issued against my name. My doubt is will the courts be opened on

saturday and without hearing our concern can a warrant be issued? Once Kishore has disconnected the call, Rahul called me again to know the debit card details and I

just disconnected the call. As they are asking for the card details it looks like fraudulent activities from MTS or by using MTS's name.
And these so called Advocates from Delhi speaks fluent Tamil.

Response from customer care:
MTS Customer Care <customercare@mtsindia.in>
Feb 4

to me
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to MTS.

We regret the delay in response.

You have expressed your concern in the email dated Wed, 28th January '2015 regarding MTS number 8925902162, as per our conversation at 9003464061 we would be glad to

assist you on the same.

1. Unpleasant experience related - We reaffirm that we are fully sensitized to your concerns expressed and taking complete note of your complaint. It is unfortunate

that your experience was not satisfactory and we deeply regret the discomfort you have gone through.

2. Disconnection related - We would like to inform you that as there is some outstanding amount of 1122/- due to which we are unable to take disconnection request.

3. Speed related - We would like to inform you that your location is in low coverage area and hence you are not getting good coverage and speed. We are closely working

on the issue and will come back to you shortly.

Meanwhile, we would like to suggest you two options as an interim solution.

• You may migrate your postpaid account into prepaid. This will give you the freedom to choose the recharge amount as per your usage and would also avoid fixed monthly

rental charges.

choose the appropriate plan. Once done, later please inform us to take further action in regards to bill plan change process. Your new bill plan would be effective

from the next billing cycle of request raised.

• You may also opt for safe custody facility.

4. Billing related - We regret to inform you that we would not be able to provide you the waiver for the active days as you are using a postpaid connection. In case of

a postpaid connection, daily rental and service tax gets accumulated which customer should clear. This is standard across all type of services. Hence, we sincerely

request you to pay the dues of 1122/-.

If you require further assistance please do get back to us. We would be glad to assist you.

Thanking you,
Rashmi Vyas
MTS Customer Care

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors