Threatening call by Kumar Electronics (LG), Begumpet, Hyderabad

I called on 12-Jun to provide service to our LG Split AC and was provided with one Mr. Suresh's (Technician) to do the service. Even after speaking to Mr. Suresh who said would come on Sunday to attend to our complaint we have been receiving threatening calls from Kumar Electronics Begumpet asking us to provide Mr. Suresh's number and saying that they would call him and stop him from providing the service to us but kept on saying that they WOULD ONLY PROVIDE THE SERVICE even though we don't have the AMC and we would be paying for the service. We have been continuously receiving the calls and even today we received a call and when I told that I would lodge a complaint against this service center I was given a threat by Mr. Maheswar from Kumar Electronics stating that I can even go to Consumer, High or Supreme Court and lodge a complaint but said no action can be taken against them. Even when I tried to talk with Mr. Shiva Kumar (I was provided this number by the cust. care person) the head of TS area +91 97039 18969) instead one Mr. Siddarth (BM) talked with us and instead of listening to our complaint he was trying to support Kumar Electronics by stating that only the technician from that center would come and attend to our complaints even after the kind of threats and attitude they had and in turn he was trying to say he cannot send Mr. Suresh whose name and number was assigned to us on 12-Jun-2018 when we called the 800 number to lodge a complaint for service. He was rude and doesn't want to listen to my issue but wanted TO SEND A TECHNICIAN DESPITE THEIR THREATS FROM KUMAR ELECTRONICS, BEGUMPET. Even he said that I can file a case in the POLICE STATION and publish it on FACEBOOK and said that no action can be initiated against him also. There seems to be a concern here as all the LG personnel (even the Manager) to have the same kind of threatening attitude. I will definitely publish this on FACEBOOK WITH Kumar Electronics service center for threatening us and MR. SIDDARTH'S NAME for supporting them and even asking us to file a case and by saying no action can be initiated against them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors