THEFT IN SAYAJIEXPRESS TRAIN NO -19116, 2ND AC COACH

Hello, I am Nishita Singh.I want to file a complaint against railway dept for the theft that took place in TRAIN no-19116, Sayaji Express that runs between bhuj and mumbai. I and my husband were traveling in this train on 23rd june,2016 in 2nd AC coach A1 seat no 31 & 33 with my 18 months daughter...we sat in train from gandhidham station on 22nd june,2016 at night 11.30 PM and this unfortunate incident happened with me at 5.00 AM on 23rd june,2016 at Ahmedabad station sumbody stole my hand bag from my seat inside the train n I had lost my cell phone hard disk n the thief withdraw 81000 cash from my atm cards which were there in the bag...I had totally beared a loss of Rs.1,25,000/- for which I had filed FIR as well....But here I want to file a complaint against railway department bcoz I held them responsible for this unfortunate thing happened with inside the train .There is no pantry car in this train so no vendors come in and there were only railway employees in my coach A1 who distribute bedsheets n blankets in the AC coach at nite between 12 AM to 5 AM in morning...so these railway care takers r the one's on whom I doubt for the theft that happened with me and even if these care takers not responsible for the theft somehow still railway is responsible for the theft for such a poor security wherein anyone can come in 2nd AC coach n steel things n go away so easily. Then what is the point in taking expensive 2nd AC Ticket.....N so railway is liable to pay my loss ...I aggressively want railways to be punished n pay my losses so that from next time they take passengers n there luggage security seriously n work hard to provide a security system inside trains that can stop such thefts inside trains...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors