TATAsky relocation issue

Hi this is Nazeer Ahmed Shaikh.
Subscriber ID 1010042867
Register mpbile no - 9967959577

TATA Sky Become a very worst service, I log in the request for relocation at 07 JUNE -2014 3:45 PM my work order reference number is DL6ATO6, Still date no one ready to visit i don't know why. every time when i call customer care they are told me "sorry for delay i will send a request for consent team" same answer they are repeat,
Last 15 day i am not using TATA sky service but in my account every day account balance will be reducing, maybe they are focusing only many not for service

You must try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quite prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter and expedite relocation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors