tata sky worst service

tata sky has worst network

• change tata sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • file a complaint

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am getting very bad network from Tata, there are no HD channels working properly from last 4-5 months.

I want my HD subscription money back. I called your Customer care and I got reply from Siddhartha that I have to pay technician charges and all other charges what technician will suggest.

I am having Tata sky connection from last 7 years and after paying lot of money you guys are cheating with me. Airtel connection is very good in this area, so I am planning to switch to Airtel DTH services.

Network quality is very poor, none of the HD channels are working properly. Account details not showing anything. ABP news, Aaj Tak and many other channels are not working.

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and resolve your issue, so that you can enjoy uninterrupted viewing of HD channels.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors