Tata Sky using credit balance without consumer consent

Today I sent this message to tatasky@tataskyhelp.com. I am not sure they have received this mail as there is no confirmation?
Subject: Annual Renewal of my Package subscriber ID 1003064597
Dear Sir,
Today I talked to your helpline 1860 425 6633 regarding renewal of my annual package.
I have been subscribing annually since 2007. I was aware of the fact that my renewal was due on 4th Oct 2014. And I had a credit balance of Rs 324.28.
I find that you have appropriated the balance amount towards monthly subscription, without my consent. I have returned today from US after two and a half month holiday trip.
I request you to reverse the amount of Rs 324.28 as I have not used your services. I am aware that your system keeps track of my logging and also that you are generating data every 15 minutes about my viewing. You can easily verify that I have not used your services.
I look forward to your positive response for me to go ahead with my annual subscription.
Regards
Ramesh Baliga.

1. I browsed the Tata Sky website and surprisingly there is no provision for lodging complaints by consumers! These guys are ignorant of the fact that the customer feedback/complaints is valuable to improve their product.
2. I contacted helpline twice during the day to lodge my complaint. when I called for the third time the guy says to my amazement that my complaint has been resolved!
3. If they had contacted me by email and requested for permission to use the credit balance may be there was a possibility that i would have used the free leave facility? under these circumstances how can we trust these guys with our money?
4. Is my contention Flawed?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors