Tata sky : service horrendous

I have moved to my new house and raised a request for relocation on 9th dec.When inquired with tata sky call center they said I had to carry only set top box later we came to know that there are 2 steps for relocation:
1) get the dish removed in old house pay 200 for that
2) bring the dish along with you
3)raise request for relocation then the technician will come and install it again pay 200 here

total:400 rs

the whole process took 6 days with me spending over 8 hrs on phone trying to get the old tata sky connection installed in my new place.

after that when the technician came to my house he installed the dish in the front of the house spoiling lakhs of money spent on the elevation.
the technician dint even bother to ask where the dish should be installed.

Now when I asked him to remove it , he asked me to start the relocation process again which 400 Rs again and another 6 days of harassment.

i also had very bad experience from tata sky. I have paid an amount of Rs 2300/- towards installation charges and installed TATA sky. within two months there was a signal problem and registered complaint at TATA sky customer care. There was no response for one week and i was continuously calling customer care, but there are unable to honor commitment for send technician. I have frustrated and asked TATA sky to cancel the connection and refund the money. For this also there was no response. I have contacted after two weeks and requested them to atleast send a technician and rectify signal problem. But they said, they have cancelled the connection and they do not have policy to refund my money and asked me to pay again the same amount i.e. Rs 2300/- so that they provide connection alive. I have requested many times but they did not accepted or agreed to put my connection back to the active. I never expected that such big company like TATA group will treat customer in this way. How to teach them ?

Hi guys, y'all can address your complaints to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. You can also try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can contact Tata Sky's customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can either write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter and resolve your issues.

Dear Mr. Lalit, I have been reqesting Tata Sky with regards to my complaint to do the needful. I have sent a mail to help@tatasky.com, but the answer was not in favour. They just informed that my connection has been de-activated and demanding my to pay again applicable deposit amount for getting new connection. They least bothered about my money. Is it not looking as cheating to the customer. I am not finding any ethics in their business. Anyways, I have again sent a request mail today. Let me see how they respond. will update on receiving reply from Tata Sky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors