Tata Sky Pathetic service Response

HI This is to bring to your notice the Pathetic service & Behaviour of TataSKY & Your staff (Mr. Dheeraj)
I am mentioning about Dehradun I applied for a new connection, We have been waiting for you'r person forever now, each time on calling
Dheeraj mentioned the boy is on way will reach in 10 minutes now after hours of wait the TATA SKY people have stopped picking up the Phone
& Sadest part is TATASKY does not care about customers, Now I am looking for any other option (local cable , anything ...)
I have a connection in Bangalore I will discontinue that And I have a TATA PHOTON connection I will discontinue that as well ASAP
This is really a bad experience especially from such a Big organisation.

Thank you Very Much
Prateek

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and send a technician asap to set up your connection.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors