Tata Sky - Horrible Service & Cheating

I am facing a lot of problems with Tata Sky. In the past 2 weeks I have complained 4 times for the same problem, but they are not taking it seriously.

1stly, I upgraded a set top box from regular to recording HD in December, 2013. This set top box is faulty and continuously resets itself, a problem which they are unable to solve yet they are not replacing the set top box.

2ndly, I have another recording set top box that got spoilt while in warranty and was replaced by Tata Sky free of cost. Once again, it is having the exact same issue, however they are unable to solve the problem in the new box and nor are they replacing the set top box.

Besides this, I have the MEGA annual HD pack, and when i took the pack, it was mentioned to me that all new HD and SD channels would be added to the pack free of cost, now I find that all the new good channels which I would like to watch are not being included saying they are premium channels???? I dont understand this... when they said that there would be over 30 HD channels in the next 12 months (since Apr, 2012), why are new HD channels not being given to us as part of this expensive annual pack?

Being at work all day, I dont know how to deal with these issues, either I take a day off to tackle my television problems at home or Tata Sky takes my complaint seriously and does what is necessary!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors